Monday, April 14, 2008

D-day

Tonight is the night. I go back to work. Ugh!! I'm not looking forward to leaving my little monkey. I cried at bedtime last night because I know I'm going to be missing 2 bedtimes and 2 wake-ups a week. Makes me sad. Those are 2 of my favorite times of day. But he will get extra bonding time with his Daddy. I wish I could be a mouse in the house to see how they interact!!! My MIL is watching him during our crossover time of him getting home from work and me leaving and vice versa in the morning. Little man isn't too fond of her right now because of the stranger danger thing, so I hope he's not crying when I have to leave. I'm not sure how it's all gonna go. I hope to be able to nurse him before I go, so then I can stay on his regular feeding schedule for pumping tonight at work. Wish me luck!!

PS. Yesterday went great for me and for Daddy. I was gone for 7 hours and came home with pretty toes and new shoes for me and Monkey. I knew it was time to go home for sure when the crying babies in the mall were making my milk let-down and making me long for baby snuggles. He was excited to see me when I got home which was a welcome feeling and made it for sure worth it.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

You'll do great, and so will he!
Love you!