Friday, April 11, 2008

Hair Scare!

Was I absolutely crazy thinking I could take a 3 month old with me to get my hair cut? Yep!! I just wanted Michelle, my hairstylist, to be able to see the little monkey. All started out good but half way through the hair washing he started to fuss. By the end, he was in an all out panic attack, and I was dripping all over the place. I tried everything to get him to call down including nursing under a cape....ever try it.....it's a circus act. Needless to say, my one indulgence in life was cut way short. My appointment was at 2:30 and we were in the car and on the road by 2:50. Normally, I get to indulge for an hour. After Michelle so graciously chased my head around with the scissors we packed up wet head and screaming boy. No blow dryer (although that probably would've helped....ahhh, the white noise), no flat iron (and let me tell you, besides the head massage, which I also didn't get this time, that is what i look forward to the most because I never attempt to straighten this curly head on my own), no payment, no schedule for next time, no catching up on Michelle's pregnancy. Just tears and soppy hair. I think we have a bit of stranger danger on our hands with the little man. He did the same thing at Bunko the night before. Always something to keep his Mommy on her toes. Just looking forward to the next appointment that I better schedule now while I'm writing about it....or my Mommy brain won't remember until 4 weeks from now.

No comments: