Friday, April 18, 2008
It's a roll over!!
Couldn't have been more perfect. We were talking to my sister on Skype this afternoon. I decided to show her how well Monkey was doing on his tummy. I set him on the floor, and within 30 seconds, he had rolled over for the first time!! I was completely shocked and elated!! He hadn't even been showing signs of attempting to roll over. Just went right for it!! And even better, my sister got to witness it!! She lives way down in KC, MO, so she was pretty excited to witness a first!! Yea Monkey!! He has really blossomed in the last few days. He is picking things up on his own; reaching and holding onto his activity mat toys; trying in earnest to sit up on his own. Tonight in the car, he must have realized his bink was sitting in his lap b/c I watched him concentrate on reaching for it and grabbing it by the nipple. He then brought it up to his mouth and looked like he was trying to put it in his mouth but couldn't figure it out b/c the nipple was in his hand. Too cute!!! I love it!! He is becoming such a little individual. This afternoon he was testing out his vocal cords to see how loud he could scream. It was pretty funny!! What a big day!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment