Sunday, April 13, 2008
Girl Time
I'm going into town to meet my friend, Melinda, for a baby-free afternoon. She has a 2 year-old son. I'm excited, but in a way, wish my husband had planned this for me last weekend. I start work tomorrow night, and I'm trying to soak up all the little monkey time I can get. My husband was going to come in with me and hang out with Melinda's husband, but he has decided he wants to stay at home and deal. You see, this is his first time being alone for an extended period of time with our little man too. He doesn't want to be in a different place if our little one decides to not like what's going on. I can't blame him. It just makes me nervous because I will be an hour from home. Things will be okay though. And it will be good for me to be away and miss my little man. Stay tuned for updates!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment