So I keep waking up to my son fussing on the monitor and then searching for him all over in bed. Mind you, he has never slept in bed with us. It happened for like the fourth time in a week last night, and I about tore my husband's arm off looking for him. Only to eventually come to my senses and realize he is not crying in my bed but snug safely in his bed. Am I going crazy? I think the lack of sleep is finally getting to me. Maybe the reason I found the hand mixer in the refrigerator this afternoon when I went to get the milk out. I must have put it there on my way to the pantry!! Thank goodness God screws our head on tightly to our shoulders!!
1 comment:
Turn the monitor off. You will hear him if he really needs you.
You will be better rested, and everyone will be fine. I promise...
XOXOX
Post a Comment