Monday, May 24, 2010

Stuff...

  • So excited bc I'm currently watching The Bachelorette while I'm blogging. I loved Alli on The Bachelor. Just hope I love her as much still. I'm hooked.....silly!
  • We went to the pet store this morning to get dog food, which is like going to a mini zoo for Monkey (maybe that's why it's called The Pet Zoo....hmmm)! He loves going to the "bunny rabbit store". Bonus, new mini bunnies, a couple playful ferrets, turtles stacked on top of each other, neon Glo fish (too cool!), and dog house to play in.....this all made up for Nemo (an orange clown fish) and Dori (the angel fish) not being there.....I had to explain that they were adopted and swimming at someone's house now. Waiting for the day he asks for a fish of his own.
  • Kudos to the kid at Burger King. I was craving a coke on our way home from the pet store. I ordered that and went to the window to pay and get my yummy fountain soda. When I got to the window, he handed the coke to me and told me to have a great day. I tried to handle him my $2 and he again told me to have a great day!! Yippee for free fountain soda!! Made my day!
  • If I'm having one of those days where nothing seems to go my way and I'm basically feeling sorry for myself, I visit this blog recommended by a bloggy friend. Unbelievable, inspiring, and fantastic to read. She is an amazing woman with a wonderful outlook on life. She takes the kind of photos I only dream of taking one day. If you get a sec, take a peek.
  • House cleaned, laundry done, books organized, lawn mowed, whipped, and fertilized, sprayed for spiders, sprayed for weeds, power washed the deck and porch, weeded the raspberry patch, trimmed and limed the lilac bushes, gave 2 doggies baths.....should of hired a cute lawn boy to help, would have saved me from continually digging dirt out from under my nails....summer can officially start now!
  • But most importantly.....HUBBY ARRIVES TOMORROW NIGHT!! Bring on the long overdue Daddy time!! We love you and can't wait to see you!

2 comments:

amanda said...

it's amazing how much kelle can put my whole day (and sometime week) in perspective...she is truly amazing!!

Lisa said...

you are a rock star. for doing all that yard stuff on your own, for staying sane while the hubs is gone, etc. love you!