Monday, May 17, 2010

Nine Sweet Months


My Littlest Bug~

How have these last nine months come and gone? Where does the time go? You are a bundle of sweet, lovable, and happy at nine months. You still have nothing but smiles for anyone you meet. You're giggle....so contagious!


And boy can you MOVE! You've picked up a whole lot of speed this last month. Nothing makes you happier than scooting to where all the action is. You can pull up to anything with your favorite being the train table. Now you can get in the action with your big brother. I think my favorite is when I go into get you up from bed. You are standing in the corner of your crib just waiting for the moment that door is gonna open. And when it does, you share your biggest grin and start stomping your little legs in excitement.


Oh and food is your next favorite thing in life, I think. But only if it is big people food. No more baby food for you. Mommy just ends up wearing it. Your favorites: cheerios, strawberries, peas, and cheese. Yummo!! You are using a sippy like a pro and suck down your water like the well is gonna go dry. Just wish we could convince you to do the same with a bottle full of formula.


I could snuggle you forever when you are falling asleep. You stick those first two fingers in your mouth and throw your other arm across your eyes....as if to say "uncle, uncle, i give in". Can it get any sweeter?


Just tonight you were trying with all your might to lift your leg up over the edge of the bathtub to get in. You saw your brother do it and figured you could get in too. Soon, little one, soon. In the meantime, I'm happy to let you grow at your own pace. As long as that pace is somewhat on the slower side. I'm loving every stage of your life and want to savor it all. I know it's only going to go faster as you get older and I don't want to even think about that. I want to soak all of you in and hold onto this time forever.


Happy 9 months sweet baby boy! I love you to the moon and back forever and ever!!

XOXO,

Your Mommy

1 comment:

Lisa said...

These babies of ours are growing much too fast. MUCH. I can't wait to see them together in July. He is such a handsome little man!!! Love you!!!