We were at mass tonight, and Father Bill was giving the homily. He was talking about the Ascension and what it meant from a 4th graders view. One boy had dressed Jesus in Nascar attire and vroomed him into Heaven. We all laughed and then laughed even more when Monkey said (and not in his church voice) "silly Jesus"!
At the end of mass when Father was giving the announcements, he again said something comical that we all laughed at. This time Monkey answered with "silly God" thinking Father was God!
Too stinkin' cute....you had to be there!
PS. Monkey, you make Momma so proud with how you do the sign of the cross and cross your arms to pray during church. I break into a huge smile everytime I see you do it!
1 comment:
Yay for sweetness @ church :) I'm proud of you too Monkey!
Post a Comment