Saturday, July 18, 2009

Some Randomness

  • My Hubby and I are addicted to Otter Pops. We sit down at least 2 or 3 nights a week after Monkey has gone to sleep and go through 10-12 of them between the two of us. We've decided their like chips, you can't have just one!!
  • My brother and sister-in-law are going to see Kenny Chesney, Sugarland, Miranda Lambert, & Montgomery Gentry in Seattle in 2 weeks. We were suppose to go, but I made the responsible decision to not fly at that point in my pregnancy!! Oh man how I want to go! Another year.....right??!!
  • I scheduled my next hair appt. this last week. It will be after the baby is born. YIKES!!
  • On the topic of pregnancy, I FEEL PREGNANT!! I was so fooled with my first pregnancy. It was a piece of cake. I never felt uncomfortable! This time I spend most of the afternoon and all evening feeling like a pregnant waddling duck. I swear he has a hot poker in there that he is running up and down my lower ribs. It is such an awful feeling!! I never thought I'd be ready but I'm pretty darn close to being done. I guess it is only 1 month from tomorrow.....DOUBLE YIKES when I look at it that way. So much to do yet!
  • Nobody should be able to drive blue, white, or gray pick-up trucks, since Monkey's Dada has a blue one, he used to drive a white one for a company vehicle and now drives a gray truck. Why, you ask......because Monkey has a stroke every time we pass a truck that is one of those colors. The poor little guy is yelling "Dada, dada" in the most desperate little voice ever. He actually cried hysterically the other day when we didn't get off the highway with the white truck that was in front of us. Poor little guy. He just idolizes his dada!

No comments: