Saturday, July 18, 2009

Pack the flip flops, beach towel, and my Husband!!!

My Hubby's company family picnic was last night!! Good food, a bounce house, a clown with balloons, and plenty of dirt for Monkey to play in! Also, the annual drawing for all the prizes.

They always give away a ton of stuff, including a couple of grand prizes. We were bummed when they reached the time to give away the two grand prizes and nothing even close to our number was called. Figured better luck next time, right??

Uh, WRONG!!!!!

We won two first class tickets to anywhere Alaska Airlines flies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hip, hip, hooray......whoo hoo.......can you say Mommy and Daddy time!!!!!!!!!! I can!!

I told him the tickets would include only the two of us, would not go to Omaha, and would involve a destination that required our swimsuits and flip flops in the middle of the LONG winter up here!! He wholeheartedly agreed!!!

I can't wait to spend a vacation with my irresistible Hubby all to myself!!!

No comments: