Four weeks from right now, I will be holding you in my arms little one (if you haven't chosen to arrive a wee bit early). It all still seems so surreal at times. I can't believe how the time has passed this pregnancy. It seems like just yesterday it was December, and we were looking at the positive sign!!
You're Daddy and I are ready to meet you. We may not be physically ready around the house, but you'll come to get used to that. Nothing is ever perfect, right. Life would be boring that way! I'm excited to get a glimpse of you on Monday! See how scrunched you are in there! You sure seem like you are living in tight quarters.
Until then, I will continue to dream of your little baby toes and sweet baby nose.....of the color of your hair and whether you will come with your brother's tell-all eyes!! I love you to the moon and back all ready little one!
No comments:
Post a Comment