Well, little Monkey, you have officially graduated to one nap a day! You were fighting two with tears that made your Mama's heart heavy, so I gave in this week. We tried just one! And let me tell you, you are a PRO at one nap days! Makes me wish I hadn't been so selfish and tried this a few weeks earlier and saved both of us the tears of exasperation and frustration!
You haven't cried once this week when I put you down. You just lay in there for a while and gibber gabber to yourself or to Monkey or Buddy...whoever will listen to your sweet stories! I sometimes think you are doing acrobatics in there for as much footwork as I hear on the wall. Every once in a while I hear you fling Monkey or Buddy out of the bed, and they land with a rattle on the floor! I wish I had a video recording in there sometime to catch your silliness!
The best part.....you sleep for 2-3 hours!! You have been much happier during the day and evening too....if that were even possible! Here's to one nap days and long mornings to play now!!
1 comment:
i love the one nap time. makes life a lot easier to juggle. Yay for the little man :)
Post a Comment