Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Little Boy


Monkey, you are such a little boy. Not that we ever doubted that you wouldn't be. You go 100 mph until you crash and burn all day, everyday. I always know when we have driven by a dump truck, loader, tractor, or any other large piece of machinery because I heard the signature "ummm, ummm" from the back seat. Every morning you check the back yard to make sure the snowmachines are still there, and you let me know that they are safe and sound with an "ummm, ummm". I love it!!


One of your most favorite spots is behind the wheel or handle bar of any vehicle or toy! Your smile is never bigger than when you are standing behind the wheel of Dada's truck. You love to ride your own little 4-wheeler around the house. Especially when we are pushing you fast! You will go over and sit on it, put your feet up on the front fender, and look at us like "come on, what are you waiting for, let's ride!"


Last week, I was sitting on the kitchen while you were bouncin' around in the kitchen playing. All of a sudden I heard you running around chasing something. I turned around to find you with hockey stick in hand chasing your little green ball around. Who taught you how to play hockey? How did you know what to do with your stick? We had just brought the sticks down a few days before. Amazing little one!


If I would let you, you would spend the entire day in the garage.....checking out the 4-wheeler, the snow blower, the air compressor, circling Mom's car, checking out the buckets, and repeating this over and over. You cry when we have to come in from the garage. And we must at least touch the 4-wheeler before we get in the car to go anywhere. If we don't, you play stiff-as-a-board when I try to put you in your car seat!!


You love to be licked by the puppies! I know, why do I let my son be licked by the dogs? Because I love puppy kisses just as much as he loves puppy kisses. Whether they be our two goofy dogs or Shasta across the street, you giggle with utter glee every time you get a puppy kiss!


Thank you for being the little boy I always dreamed of having! You make your Mommy's day everyday!! I love you sweet Monkey!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

I LOVE that picture of him. Framable, I think!!! Yes, he is turning into such a little guy.....love you!!!