
Do I dare say it? She looked very composed last night at the VMAs, albeight a little nervous even. She was pretty and appeared to be very grateful. I turned on the awards show only to see her introduction b/c it had been so talked up.
I admit to being a Britney fan back before her K-Fed days. I don't agree with what she has put her boys through. Thank goodness they are young enough that they won't remember most of the circus. I think she is a girl who grew up way too fast in the limelight and was swallowed up in Hollywood. I hope she is on track to a better life than she has been leading. I hope her Dad has taken her under his wing and led her on the right road to a clean and happy life. Those two little boys need their Mommy. Good luck Britney!
1 comment:
I thought she looked good too. Remember going to see "Crossroads" at the theater? Girl crush!
Post a Comment