I had to work last night, so Daddy and you spent the day together today. I miss spending a lazy Sunday with my two boys, but it's better for everyone that I get a few hours of sleep. Plus, you two get some much needed boy time. Before I went to sleep this morning, you woke up. Daddy and I both went into wake get you. Boy were you surprised to see the both of us in the morning. It's rare that we're both home in the morning when you wake up. You couldn't quite figure out what was going. You kept looking back and forth between the two of us like "wow, what's gonna happen next!" Too cute! You were so excited. Mommy wishes we had more mornings where Daddy and I could come in and surprise you.
Then it was off to bed for me. I always love waking up to see how your day went and what Daddy has dressed you in. You can always tell that he put alot of thought into your outfit for the day. Today was a fun shirt with guitars on it and your khaki pants (which Mommy needs to pack away b/c they now resemble capris and that's not cool for little boys according to Daddy). Too cute you are. You were sitting in the living room "reading" the recipe section of my Oprah magazine watching Napoleon Dynamite with Daddy. Toys from here to there and all smiles. I'm sure Daddy Days probably consist of way more TV than the "experts" would recommend, but who cares.....my boys are getting some much needed bonding time and all is happy! A Momma couldn't be happier!
No comments:
Post a Comment