Monday, January 18, 2010

A Whole Hand

Yesterday you turned five months baby boy! Today we had so much fun taking your picture. The camera came out and you were ready to give me all those sweet, silly faces you make. You are practicing sitting up all by yourself. For a minute or so, you will sit up so proud....with a look that says "I'm big stuff now". (Hint: I'm not ready for you to be "big stuff" quite yet!)
I forget how fast these firsts come. Seems like just yesterday I was cuddling you for the first time. Now your eating rice and oatmeal but still lovin' your Mama's milk. Although, you get quite distracted lately. I've been taking you into your room more often bc there are less distractions (ie. your big brother, unless he discovers we're missing from the room) and you will then eat better.
You love to read books (or eat them I guess). You love to chew on your links. You love to stand and play in your activity center. But your brother is still your most favorite form of entertainment!! Somehow I doubt this will last forever, so I'm loving right now!!

You are full of squishy, kissable baby rolls. I could eat your fat little feet. I could stare into your big brown eyes for days on end. Happy 5 months Little Man!! Mama loves you to the moon and back!!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

i don't know if he could be any sweeter. and i think he's looking more like gabe. just perfect & chubby and edible. kisses to him & you!