Thursday, January 21, 2010

Snow Doggies

Dogs blink too!
Shiloh & Sam~
Life has been a little hectic lately with Dad gone. Sorry I haven't tossed the green toy more often for you in the last two weeks. Life will return back to normal soon....I promise. Your sad eyes at the window kill me. Understand that it would not be in my best interest to play in the snow with you while Monkey is running free in the house.....bad news my friends.....fun for him....not fun for Mommy. It was awfully sweet that he spread out HIS blankie for you the other day. I'm not sure if you know how cherished that blankie is. So for him to offer it up to you and even pat the floor for you to come sit down on it was HUGE!!! You rank in his book! Oh and your welcome for all the treats the other day. Monkey figured out how to get into your treat jar. It was bad enough him looking at me with sad eyes when I told him no more bones, but to look over and see your sad eyes at the door.....uncle....I gave in. One day full of cookies never hurt anyone, right.....I have days like those too. Hang in there! Dad will be back home one of these days and all will be better!!
XOXO,
Your Mommy
PS. Thanks for warning me that those three rascally moose were eating my little trees the other day. Silly moose!



1 comment:

Lisa said...

I remember when you got Shiloh. and then Sam. Little did you know, huh? You ARE a better pet Mommy than I am though....don't remember the last time I took a picture of Eden :)