- How come people have to steal? We went to Freddy's today to get groceries and other things. Hubby needed new white undershirts. When I got them home and opened them up to wash them, there were only 2 in what was suppose to be a package of 3! Ugh!! We decided not to even worry about it, as I didn't want to have to explain myself to customer service and get the "uh huh, whatever you say" look from the cashier!
- How come you nest so late in pregnancy? I'm a procrastinator by nature. I'll be the first to admit it. I've had tons to do for months now, but I've just piddled in each project. I wish I had the zest for cleaning and organizing that I have now at about 20 or 25 weeks. Doesn't it make more sense to have that nesting instinct then.....no big belly in the way, no backaches, no extreme tiredness because you can't sleep at night, hmmmmm!!!
- Speaking of nesting.....I think my Hubby was doing the same thing this weekend. Completely rearranged the garage, moved stuff to the shed, vacuumed the floor in the garage, painted the shoe bench, laid new entry carpet in the garage. Our garage is beautiful right now!!!
- August is here. The rain has arrived. Not all the time but definitely more than we've had all summer. Less sunshine....boo hoo!! More unpredictable.....ugh for family coming up to visit. Fall is just around the corner.....ouch!
Sunday, August 16, 2009
Randomness
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment