Monday, August 10, 2009

A break??

Pregnancy hormones.....ahhhhh......their killing me!

Suffice it to say it was a "pain in the butt" weekend.

The straw that broke the watershed......my warmed-up chicken dumpling leftovers dropping out of my hand and onto the floor.....shattering the bowl so hard that I found fragments clear across the kitchen on the counter top!!! I couldn't stop the tears....I tried for Monkey, so he didn't have to see them. He turned around from his chair looking at his Momma with these huge eyes saying "bope, bope" (broke, broke). I had to reassure him that everything was okay including his silly Momma. I don't know if I was more upset about losing another bowl in my dinner set or losing a warm dinner to the floor. I couldn't even call in the dogs and have them clean it up....ugh!

Nine more days until these pregnancy hormones go by the wayside!! Nobody's counting, right?!

Although, then come the postpartum hormones!! Ugh...to be a woman!!

No comments: