Saturday, August 8, 2009

19


You look so much like a little boy in this picture Monkey. No longer a baby!

You are becoming independent much to your Mommy's dismay! In the last week, you have learned how to use "no, no". Actually, it's pretty cute right now, but I'm sure that will change. You have also taken to telling us when you are "poopy". Not every time but almost. So we ran out and bought a potty. You like to stand in it to turn the bathroom light on/off or set your bear on it!! No hurry little man, we'll do it on your own time.

So many new things this last month.

So many new things coming this next month.

You are officially going to become a big brother! I know that you are going to be the best big brother ever. You have such a big heart! You are going to love on your little brother. I just have this feeling.

Nineteen months is going to be a special month for you Monkey!!

I love you so, so very much, forever and always, to the moon and back!!

No comments: