I'm too excited about my winter sale find to not share! Monkey and I went to Freddy's today for a few groceries, and we managed to end up in the kiddo clothing section. They lured me in with the extra 70% off sale rack right when you walk in the doors. I'll have to say that I'm glad they caught me. All their winter clothing was already 50% off with an extra 70% off the lowest price!!
Monkey now has a great start on pants and shirts for next fall/winter and God forbid this summer if we have another yucky one like we did last year! I got 9 pair of pants and 5 shirts (all Carter's) for around $50. I save $108.76!!!!!
How's that for a frugal effort!! I just wish we knew what we were having so I could get a head start if there is a little princess in my tummy!!
2 comments:
Yay you! That's a fab deal :) What size did you buy for him?
2T and 3T
Post a Comment