Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Random Things

Some new things you do that continue to amaze me everyday!!

  • You were dancing to your CD player the other day, and before I knew it, you were spinning in circles. Who knew you had the coordination to figure this out! You even managed to not run into the coffee table....job well done Monkey!
  • This morning you thought it was hilarious to feed me Cheerios! You couldn't get enough of scooping them off your tray and shoving them into my mouth. The giggles were endless!
  • You have figured out how to make your 4-wheeler move by propelling it with your feet!! You think your pretty hot stuff when you're doing this and so does Mommy!! Although you still like to put your feet up front and give the eyes that say "please Momma, drive me around". And I, of course, oblige you!!
  • You are really starting to point at things you want or something that catches my eye. It's so fun b/c you are able to communicate some of your wants!
  • This morning I was snapping some pictures of you being silly with your Tonka truck. You proceeded to go over to the coffee table and pick up the camera lens cap. You brought it over to me and tried to put it on the camera lens! How smart you are that you associated that! Makes my heart swell!!

I continue to marvel everyday at the new things you do Monkey!! You are at such a fun, sweet age! I can never get enough of your jibber jabbering! You make Momma's heart grown larger everyday!

No comments: