Saturday, February 19, 2011

Shine

Gabe and I were at the dentist on Thursday. Nick was home with Daddy. Daddy came out of the bathroom to find Nick in the living room at the train table with my vaseline jar! Hold on, let me rephrase that....empty vaseline jar. He had decided it was high time for a new hairstyle and vaseline should work great as a styling product!! Hee hee!! I'm only laughing because I wasn't home! Needless to say, after a bath that involved three shampoo scrubs by Daddy, he still looked like this:

And the warm bath made him do this:
But then he was ready to do this for me:
Some tell me I should cut his baby locks, but I can't bring myself to do it!
Notice the shine!
How can you resist this?
After another bath that night and a few scrubs with Dawn dishwashing soap, we were close to shine free!!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

That IS funny....mostly because Jeff had to deal with it ;)

amanda said...

oh my goodness oh my goodness!!

lisa is right - this is even funnier bc it fell on daddy's clock :)