Thursday, April 15, 2010

She's Mine

I paid off the loan on my car yesterday! She's mine. All mine. All 110, 000 miles. She has always been a female but I never officially gave her a name. She's just my Jetta. I think the name speaks for itself. Let's just say she is my mechanical baby. I love my car. Maybe it's because she's always been mine and only mine. I got her brand spankin' new and have treated her with tender loving care from the get go. It will be a sad day when I have to move up to something bigger to accommodate my family. Right now, she works. It's a bit cozy with all four of us in there but I like it.

I learned how to drive a 5-speed with her. She's seen me through marriage, our first house, two dogs, and two little boys! Here's to you little car! Thanks for always being dependable!!

1 comment:

amanda said...

i always wanted a jetta....

congrats on her finally becoming yours :)