Friday, April 9, 2010

Too long...sigh...

You know how when you wait too long to do something you end up waiting even longer? Maybe that's just what happens to a procrastinator. I have wanted to sit down so many times in the past 2 weeks and catch up but I have so much to catch up on that it is way overwhelming...6 and 7 months (quickly becoming 8 months), Maui, Easter, spring time puddles and new rainboots, puppy love, teething (a 7 month old AND a two year old), sunshine, thoughts, ponderings, tears, and just a whole lot of randomness.

So slowly I will. Figure not many people read this and those that do either know I'm a procrastinator or are figuring it out. It will come. In due time. Patience is a virtue right. Just not going to happen tonight at 11:52 pm....sorry....

1 comment:

amanda said...

take your time friend - i will be here when you are ready to share - especially maui!! sooo jealous!!

happy weekend!