Maybe that's why you chose to dump 2 inches of the white stuff on us last night while we were sleeping....because we call you "old man". I'll call you whatever you want (you don't want to know what I called you this morning when I woke up and saw what you do ever so sneaky in the middle of the night) if you'll let your girlyfriend, Mother Nature, take over and bring the green stuff. You've been quite busy all winter. Isn't it time for a break? Let the woman take over. We're ready for all her sparkle (rain to wash the dust and yuck away), shine (sunshine to make the green stuff grow), and love (pretty flowers to brighten our day). What ya say? Is it a deal? Pretty please!
Fondly,
Desperate for summer in AK
PS. This is the temperature it was on the deck last week when I was playing with doggies. Do you remember? It felt wonderful! Almost Mauilicious without the sound of the waves.
1 comment:
Iowa is 80 & sunny today. Just saying....
Post a Comment