Friday, April 3, 2009

New Words and Such

You're new words lately are:

up, haut (hot, with specific emphasis on the "t" sound), cat, hat (again emphasizing the "t"), ases (ashes, ashes we all fall down)

I've tried and tried to teach you the sign for "more", but you insist on using your own sign, shaking your hand up and down repeatedly. It's too cute to worry about it not being the actual sign. Just makes it more unique to you.

You are pointing at everything lately. You love that this now can get you what you want. I love it because we are communicating! It's so fun to see what your needs and wants are Monkey.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

It will work out perfectly, I promise! You are the most wonderful Mom to Monkey & Baby no matter what. I AM glad that you are feeling less stressed about it though ;)