I watched the best show of the year today! My baby doing stretching and finger sucking on an ultrasound. You couldn't wipe the smile off my face! How sweet you were little one! Kind of stubborn at first laying on your back and then folded into a pretzel! But we were able to see everything we needed to know that you are a healthy little peanut!!! You definitely are going to have your Daddy's lips like your brother has. We're pretty sure you're going to have Mommy's crooked pinkie fingers too! Amazing the things you can know today before you even make your grand entrance!!
Your secret is still safe with you! I do have the answer to that special secret tucked away into a beautiful red envelope waiting for your Daddy to come home. I don't even feel the need to peek by holding it up to the sunlight. Crazy, huh, little one! I love, love, love surprises, and if your Daddy didn't want to know so bad I think I could keep that envelope sealed for days. But I also think it will be fun to open that up together and see the picture of your little secret!
Until then little one, I love you more and more with each passing day!
No comments:
Post a Comment