

I've been MIA for a while because we went down to visit my family for my little sis's wedding. It was a great trip but very busy. I didn't get to see the people I wanted to see b/c there was wedding stuff to do! Always makes it harder to go back home. I even thought about extending my ticket, but I didn't want to do the trip home by myself with Monkey. I should have just bit the bullet and done it because my bestest friend in the whole wide world had her third beautiful baby girl the VERY NEXT DAY!! I am so happy for her, but so sad that I was that close to finally sharing a birth with her. Welcome to the world precious one!!
Speaking of babies and births, I never updated about our secret! We are having another little boy!!!!!! I. Am. So. EXCITED!!!! Two little boys! Double the dirt, the hockey sticks, the wrestling matches, the trucks, the shenanigans, and so on and so forth! I'm truly outnumbered now and loving it!! They are going to be the best of buddies.....I can just feel it!!
Back to the trip, the plane ride down was absolutely horrible! Monkey had a meltdown for the entire 5 hour plane ride except for 40 minutes when he finally gave in and fell asleep before we landed. I cried. Hubby's spent a total of almost 2.5 hours in the bathroom, so he didn't disturb people with his screaming. On a positive note, the trip home was great. He's a lot of work to keep occupied for five plus hours, but he wasn't crying!
My sister's wedding was beautiful. She was stunning! She swore it was going to rain on her day, and it did. By the time we walked out of the salon to head to the church, the rain had stopped. When the ceremony was over the sun had broke through. Monkey was the ring bearer! He was so handsome he made me tear up. He looked so big in his tux with his hair all styled courtesy of Dada! He made his entrance to the bridal march because we didn't think he was going to come down the aisle (as it was taking a while for his appearance). Needless to say, everyone was standing by then and staring at him, so I walked back down the aisle and offered a finger to hold. He gladly took my assistance and then monkey shined with everyone as he walked down the aisle!! So cute!!
The weather was great! We went to the zoo! Played outside in our bare feet. Played in the dirt for the first time. Now he can't get enough of the dirt!
The best thing....he now recognizes Bampa (Grandpa) and Bama (Grandma) in pictures and on the web cam! Melts there hearts and his Mama's too!!
Speaking of babies and births, I never updated about our secret! We are having another little boy!!!!!! I. Am. So. EXCITED!!!! Two little boys! Double the dirt, the hockey sticks, the wrestling matches, the trucks, the shenanigans, and so on and so forth! I'm truly outnumbered now and loving it!! They are going to be the best of buddies.....I can just feel it!!
Back to the trip, the plane ride down was absolutely horrible! Monkey had a meltdown for the entire 5 hour plane ride except for 40 minutes when he finally gave in and fell asleep before we landed. I cried. Hubby's spent a total of almost 2.5 hours in the bathroom, so he didn't disturb people with his screaming. On a positive note, the trip home was great. He's a lot of work to keep occupied for five plus hours, but he wasn't crying!
My sister's wedding was beautiful. She was stunning! She swore it was going to rain on her day, and it did. By the time we walked out of the salon to head to the church, the rain had stopped. When the ceremony was over the sun had broke through. Monkey was the ring bearer! He was so handsome he made me tear up. He looked so big in his tux with his hair all styled courtesy of Dada! He made his entrance to the bridal march because we didn't think he was going to come down the aisle (as it was taking a while for his appearance). Needless to say, everyone was standing by then and staring at him, so I walked back down the aisle and offered a finger to hold. He gladly took my assistance and then monkey shined with everyone as he walked down the aisle!! So cute!!
The weather was great! We went to the zoo! Played outside in our bare feet. Played in the dirt for the first time. Now he can't get enough of the dirt!
The best thing....he now recognizes Bampa (Grandpa) and Bama (Grandma) in pictures and on the web cam! Melts there hearts and his Mama's too!!
No comments:
Post a Comment