I've decided that it's a good thing I have a neck to keep my head attached to me at all times. Otherwise, I would probably forget that too. In my lack of sleep induced haze, I keep doing random forgetful things. Tonight I started to cook mac & cheese. I put the pot on the stove and then went into download some pics. I started to smell something odd. I walked out to the kitchen check it out and add my noodles to the water. Only I couldn't add noodles to my boiling water because I put the pot on the stove without any water in it. The funny smell was the pot being scorched.
Yesterday, I opened up my cabinet to put away a bowl and there sat my jar of applesauce that I got out the night before to prepare my lunch for work. Instead of putting it back in the frig where it belonged, I put it up with the bowls. I'm losing my mind!!
No comments:
Post a Comment