Monday, May 12, 2008

Mommy's Day

Yesterday was my first Mother's Day!! What a beautiful day it was. My little Monkey slept through the night for the 3rd night in a row. When he woke up, we went into our bedroom and snuggled with Dad. Then him and Dad took me to breakfast, and we went to church. It was a beautiful sunny day! I got some wonderfully funny cards from both of my boys along with a beautiful bouquet of red roses and a gift certificate for some Mommy time...a massage...ahhhh!! This week we get to go pick out a deep freezer that I have been wanting ever since my milk has started to crowd out my freezer. It was a great day! I can't wait to spend many more Mother's Days with my boys and his siblings that the future will bring! Happy Mommy's Day to all you wonderful Mommies out there!! I have a new found appreciation for the day and for all on this journey called motherhood.

No comments: