Monday, February 18, 2008

Melt my heart!!

My little man knows how to melt his momma's heart. He did a gigantic grin this morning while I was singing to him and playing with his little round cheeks. His little squeak and smile is enough to send my heart to the moon and back. I love reaching all these little milestones with him. It's usually in the morning after we've ate, changed the diaper, and got into our clothes for the day. Then it's playtime!! This usually consists of nursery rhymes, tickling the belly with raspberries, touching our toes, reading a book, and our most favorite, dancing to the music. Our music of choice this morning was Sugarland's "Everyday America". It has a catchy beat to it that he seems to enjoy. Nothing like dancing with your son. I secretly hope that he continues to like to dance with his Mom!!

No comments: