Thursday, February 14, 2008
Happy Valentine's Day!
What a better day to start a blog than the sweetest day of the year!! My best friend kept telling me I should start a blog to keep track of the everyday comings and goings. She knows that I, like herself, will be more apt to type about my day than write in a journal. That's almost become a thing of the past....crazy how technology has influenced us. So as I sat rocking my little man and trying to convince him that he was really tired and needed a nap (he's already learned how to fight those off at just a mere 5 weeks), I decided there's never a better time than now. I'm so in love with the newest man in my life, my son. How ironic that he was brought to me with the help of the other man in my life that I love so dearly. Two completely diffenent loves, one complete package....takes a girl's breath away!! I sometimes have had to pinch myself in the last 5 weeks to remind myself that it's for real. How could life get any better? And so begins my blog.....we'll see how well I do!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment