Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Introducing....

I'm a new Aunt, first time Aunt....YEA!!! I'm lucky enough to get to share my anniversary with my baby nephew! Layne Michael was born yesterday at 6:13 PM (central time) weighing in at 7 lbs, 8 oz. and 20 inches long.

His facial features are a good mixture of his parents. He has toes that look like fingers, and his little big feet barely fit on the footprint cards. The nurse said he had the longest toes she'd ever seen in her 35 years of nursing!!! Gonna be a soccer player just like his Daddy! He is a good little nurser for his Mommy and barely makes a squeak so far. I got the opportunity to see him on webcam this morning, and he's just precious!! I can't wait to snuggle him in a few weeks when Monkey and I go home for a visit!!

Thank you God for another precious, perfect little bundle of joy!!

No comments: