
It has been three years, since I walked down the aisle to meet the love of my life. In exactly half and hour from now, I was taking my Dad's arm, and he was "giving me away" to the most wonderful man I know next to my father.
I can still hear the music as we entered the church....the strings were playing "Canon" as the mothers and grandparents walked down. My Dad and I waiting in the background, so no one would see us. Then the moment I had been waiting for. There he stood waiting for me. He looked so handsome in his tux. I don't remember anyone but him as I walked down the aisle. I try thinking back to remember anyone's face as I walked down the aisle (I don't even remember glancing my Mom's way!), but all I see is him. Just how it's suppose to be.
I remember we never wanted to the night to end. We wanted it to go on forever because we were having so much! We were so tired toward the end of the night that we could barely stand up, but it was the most wonderful feeling in the world! All our dreams had come true!
Everyday I thank God for this wonderful man I call my husband. He is the most genuine, faithful, and hardworking man. He would do anything for his family! Now we have this beautiful little boy together. Seeing the two of them together makes my heart do flip flops and fall in love all over again.
I can't wait to see what the years bring for us. I know it won't all be easy, but together we can do anything together!! Our love will stand the test of time!
1 comment:
What a beautiful day it was! And what an honor it was to stand there by your side....
Happy 3rd Anniversary!!!
Post a Comment