Spa Pedicure: $40
Pampering minus the boys: priceless (and much needed)
Backing into somebody in the parking after being recharged and refreshed: $$$$$ (well worth an "oh s*%t" when I heard the thump and a "f*%k" when I looked in the rear view mirror and say a six inch piece of my bumper wedged under the rim of her hubcap)
Needless to say, it was not the ending I had envisioned to my morning that was suppose to be focused on beautifying my sadly neglected feet. Instead it became a morning about punching six inch holes in my bumper and making me feel like the biggest idiot!! Thankfully, she didn't even act like she cared (double thankfully, I only scratched her hubcap). Unfortunately, I'm pretty sure my insurance is going to care.
In Hubby's words, "it's just a car. nobody was hurt. and that's why we have insurance." Eased the wounded pride a wee bit.
1 comment:
so happy to hear you got some much needed you time but so sorry it ended with a slight bump! but hubby is right...it's only a car! plus you still drove away from the scene with pretty toes :)
Post a Comment