So I take it back. I'd rather wake up to 27 clean diapers all over the floor and a hamper full of dirty laundry all over.....
Because Tuesday morning, I woke up to two piles of poop. Yep, you heard me right! Poop on Monkey's bedroom carpet. I don't know if you could actually call it two piles though. One pile was smooshed into the carpet because his alligator belly bank (which is slammed full of coins) was sitting on top of one of the piles.
"Look Mommy! It's smooshy. I squished it Mommy!!"
Wow! All I could do was laugh on the inside because otherwise I was going to start my day crying. After explaining that we only poop in the potty and need to keep our diaper on, he said, "I peed too Mommy! Look!!" Sure enough, lo' and behold, he had peed too. Good grief! I secretly thanked him for telling me because I never would have seen that to clean up.
By this time, Bug had woken up from all the commotion and wanted his milk "now". Needless to say, I cracked a window, shut the poopy room door, and we traipsed out to the kitchen to get our milk. An hour later, I returned with my Little Green machine and attacked the carpet. By this time the stench had invaded the house. Thank goodness for cinnamon pumpkin candles!!
How's this for irony. As I was fetching the cleaner from the garage, I looked out the window and my neighbor had a carpet cleaning service over to freshen up their living room!
1 comment:
oh honey...i am just not sure what else to say :(
Post a Comment