Thursday, June 17, 2010

10 Things I Love About You



  1. How you snuggle into my neck every time I pick you up out of your crib. You follow the snuggle with a huge grin, and if I'm lucky, a second snuggle in!!

  2. When I put you down in the grass, you crawl as fast as you can to the fence gate. You know that the doggies are waiting on the other side to love you!

  3. You love everyone!! It doesn't matter who it is. It could be a guy all dirty from work with a scruffy face, and you still give that million dollar smile. Making everyone fall victim to your uber cuteness!

  4. When I put you in your high chair, you get all excited and can't wait one second longer for your food. I have to have something ready or you are quick to let me know that you can't wait much longer. And blueberries....oh my goodness do you love them. You do the bicycle in your chair when you see the carton come out of the fridge.

  5. How you are so proud of yourself when you are walking behind your push cart! You know you are doing something pretty special, and it's written all over your pudgy little face.

  6. You completely and utterly adore your big brother! He is the apple of your eye. You want to do what he is doing at all costs. Even if it means you might get squished by him. Train table, trucks, hockey, building, clapping....you name it! You both make my heart melt when you are playing "boo" and laughing hysterically together!!

  7. Your feet! I am in love with them! So pudgy and smooshable! I kiss them every chance I get! You love them too. They're often your source of entertainment. Not sure why I even put socks on you sometimes!

  8. How you drink it all in! Everything! Those deep, dark eyes of yours are always taking inventory on life. You've always been a wide-eyed little baby. Never able to get enough of what is going on around you. Always eager to share a smile and that sparkle in your eyes!

  9. You are the most laid back, in the moment baby. Nothing much ever stresses you out! You can go without a nap, and we don't pay for it later. You just love to be in the shuffle of things. God knew what he was doing when he gave us you. We needed a little one who was content to go with the flow. To love every minute of life!

  10. I love your sweetness! I say it again and again, but I just can't get over how sweet of a little boy you are. From day one you have been my sweet little Bug. All I have to do is look at you and see your smile to know that it's going to be okay. You keep my heart light and my soul happy! These last ten months have gone much too fast. I want to slow the clock and continue to drink in your sweetness. To hold you just a little bit longer before I put you in the crib. To hear your sweet babble over and over again. To watch you giggle as we make a block tower and knock it down. To kiss those sweet cheeks again and again. To drink in your sweet smell and never let it go. Thanks for 10 of the sweetest months ever little Bug. You make this Mama so incredibly proud and happy! Love you sweet baby boy!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

I can't wait to snuggle and kiss on that smile :) That is a classic picture....framable!!! AND...won't it be fun to see what our babies think of each other in a couple of weeks? (and even better, how our strong willed toddler/preschooler get along?!?)
Love you!

amanda said...

oh look at that big happy face!!! sooo happy and sooo sweet!!!