Saturday was my 32nd birthday. Some people dread their birthdays. I love them. Embrace them. It's a day to celebrate and be spoiled. It's a day to celebrate another year!
I have plenty to celebrate: the birth of our second beautiful son and the fact that he is the most patient, healthy, and sweet little baby ever; the joy and love that Monkey brings to our lives; the most wonderful, loving husband a girl could ask for (did I mention handsome too:); the marriage of my baby sister to a great, fun-loving guy (welcome to the family "Uncle Bwian"); our health and happiness. I could go on, but you get the idea!!
The day started out great....getting to sleep in until 10:30 bc Hubby got up with the kiddos. Being woke up by Monkey saying "Happy Birfday Mommy". Hubby made crepes...mmm good! Doing absolutely nothing all day long but hanging out in our pj's. Tucking Monkey in that night he made my heart swell when he said to me without any coaching from Daddy "Happy, Happy Birfday Mommy".....my eyes were full of tears of love when I walked out of his room that night.
It was a happy day for me. Nothing special but I couldn't have asked for a better way to spend it than with the boys I love!!
1 comment:
seeing you so happy makes me so happy. glad your birthday was great - love you!
Post a Comment