Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Bring on the Big Boy Bed

We haven't taken Monkey out of his crib yet because he sleeps REALLY well in it. We just bit the bullet and bought another one for our Little Man. He's never attempted to get out of it. We figured we were good to go and after he turned two we'd transition it into a big boy bed.

I don't think he's going to make it until he's two (and that's only 23 days away). I was sitting on the couch this morning enjoying the Today show when I heard a thud from his room. I got up, rounded the corner and not only was the light in his room shining from under the door, but I was greeted by his little face.....walking around his room....."hi Mommy"!!

I guess you're true to your name....Monkey!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

we need to chat....

oh monkey!

I've yet to have one escape the crib. knock on wood, huh?