
How are you already three months? Where does the time go, my sweet boy?! You are just the most perfect little baby. You love life and everyone in it!
Every time I get you out of your crib, you have a huge grin for me. You smile for anyone and anything. Lately, you have discovered that you have a voice and love to test it out. Your squeals are contagious! I could listen to you talk all day long!
You have recently discovered how to roll from your belly to your back. Fun times ahead when you turn that into a 360. You love to watch your big brother run around. I know you secretly can't wait for the day you get to run after him. But I'll share a little secret with you too....I can wait for that day. I'm loving this baby stage oh too much to have you grow up that quick!
You are the sweetest addition to our family! I love you all the way from your sweet little nose to your teeny tiny toes little one! Hugs and kisses forever and always!!
Love, Your Mommy
1 comment:
too quick sweet baby boy. sweet baby girl over here is growing too fast too. can you both please slow down :)
love you!
Post a Comment