Friday, November 20, 2009

Back At It

Yesterday was my first day back to work from maternity leave!

Was I sad to leave my babies? Yes. But, yet, I was excited to go be with adults and do what I love to do best next to being a Mommy.

Was I nervous? Sure. Nervous that our littlest man wouldn't take the bottle bc lately he hasn't been that in to it. Nervous that I wouldn't be up with the changes that had happened in 3 months on the floor.

The minute I put on that stethoscope and walked on the floor the nerves left. I was ready. I was so glad I decided to come back and work a few days a month. I think I'm going to find myself looking forward to those few days here and there.

I survived and my boys survived. It was a great day. A busy day. An emotional day both at home and at work. Three months was long enough to forget how sad some of the stories can be. So to Mrs. K. my heart and prayers are with you.

No comments: