My best friend over on Life with My Little Ladies is having show & tell today with our purses or diaper bags. Seeing how my diaper bag is my purse at this point in my life, it made for an interesting search. I found out my mouth will always be fresh, my lips always shiny, only one boob can leak if I forget both pads, and my little man better not soak through his onesie onto his outfit. Welcome to my diaper bag:

Inside you'll find wipes, 3 diapers, a onesie, burb cloth, changing pad, pacifier holder with one plug inside that reads "chicks dig me" (already thinking like his father), hide-the-stinky-diaper bags, a zippered case filled with Baby Tylenol, Mylicon, hand sanitizer, Clear Desitin, Q tips, saline, Eucerin lotion, & nose snot sucker, my wallet, 2 year calendar (that is doing me alot of good since I missed my all-too-very-important hair appointment on Tuesday), a pack of Orbit gum, 4 samples of Trident gum, chapstick, 2 tubes of lip gloss, $40 cash (SCORE!!!), Mommy lotion (hence the fruity smell and purple color), 1 nursing pad, 2 mini pads (I frown upon the day I need to start using these again), nail file, and a pen (yes, it actually works). Phoo...that's alot of stuff packed into one bag. Missing was the spare outfit and camera. Kinda fun!! Thanks for the idea!!
1 comment:
Holy crap that's a lot of stuff!!!
Post a Comment