Wednesday, March 14, 2012

things you say

Nick and Daddy sitting on the couch. Me starting to pick up toys for the night.
Me: who wants to help me pick up toys?
Nick: nobody!!
Me and Daddy: laughing like crazy!
Note to self: think how you ask the question before you ask it!

Sitting down on the couch to nurse Ty.
Gabe: You gonna feed him from your stacks mom?
Where in the world did he get that reference?! I wish I had stacks. So does his daddy ;0)!

Sitting at Red Robin waiting for our food to come.
Gabe: Mom, look, that girl has polka dots on her face.
Me: Where honey? I don't see anyone with polka dots.
Gabe: Right there mom! Pointing at the poor teenage waitress suffering from a healthy dose of acne. Thank goodness she didn't hear or see my son gesturing toward her "polka dots"!

Nick: I going to get bigger and bigger wike Daddy?
Me: Yes, someday you will be big like Daddy!
Nick: And my pee pee going to get bigger and bigger?
Hmmm, cat got my tongue on this one!

1 comment:

amanda said...

uhm cat totally would have had my tongue on that last one too!! hilarious :)