Gabe said to me this morning, as I was cleaning the kitchen up from breakfast, "you go count Mom. In that room. I'll hide."
Off I went to the dining room for a little impromptu hide-and-go-seek!! I'm counting away, and as I'm at 3, 4, 5, I hear one of the kitchen chairs slide across the floor. I continue to ten (silently wondering why he needs to pull the chair around to hide) and give the "ready or not, here I come" bit.
As I walk into the kitchen, he is half-way up the chair with a gigantic mischievous grin on his face. The chair that he pulled over to the candy dish to snag a Snickers or Almond Joy out of!! Not only was he pulling his chair over, but he almost pulled the wool over my eyes! He had absolutely no intention of hiding!
He's not even three, and he's already being sneaky!! And playing his Momma!! I fear what lies ahead of us!!!!
2 comments:
I love that little sh*t ;) can't wait to play with him in a few weeks!
these kids are going to be the death of us!! how did they get so darn smart! and tricky!!!
Post a Comment