- Still haven't fired the Wii balance board back up again.....did I mention that it asked me if I tripped alot......I'm a little bitter.
- Been absolutely fabulous to have Daddy back home again! Tons of playtime for Monkey, a new face to smile at for the Little Man, and someone in Mama's corner to back her up!! We love you!
- Kudos to the woman from out East who left her 3 month old baby at home to travel to Haiti and breastfeed orphaned babies. I couldn't do it. Plan and simple. Her heart must be the size of Texas.
- Did you see the moon on Friday night? I.N.C.R.E.D.I.B.L.E!!!!! Ask my bf, I was on the phone with her when I saw it and couldn't shut up about it. It was huge and fat and orange peeking above the mountains when I first saw it. Unbelievable! A wolf moon they said. Wish I had my camera with me. I would've captured the moment somewhere other than my own memory. Reminded me of the days in college when I used to chase the sunset. Just me, my camera, and the Dodge Neon.....those were the days.
- Extra kudos to my bf's hubs for taking her on an ultra romantic weekend getaway to the Magnificent Mile....much needed!
- Daddy threw me for a loop tonight when he said maybe only 2, not 3! Just something he thought of while he was gone. Can't quite wrap myself around it.
- Will Punxsutawney Phil see his shadow tomorrow? I sure hope not!
- Happy 29th Birthday tomorrow little bro! Wish I could be there to give ya a hug. Love ya!
Monday, February 1, 2010
stuff....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
i love this post.
*tell the wii balance board to bite it. and to make yourself feel better, can you imagine what it would say about me? ms & overweight wouldn't be kind, I'm sure!
*lady nursing the orphans. yes, must be part saint.
*While in the windy city in Millenium Park the moon was cool too & I told J about the moon you saw. He gets us - he asked if you had taken picture of it with your fancy cam!
*The hubs being home. Yes - that makes me smile!
*bff's hubs taking her to the mag mile - yes, that made me smile a lot too :)
*2 not 3? Oh vey! Wouldn't trade my #3 for the world....but 3 is way harder than 2. My heart is full, but so dang tired. And they're girls. Just saying.
*Happy Birthday Steve-o!
*Love you so! Wish it wasn't 6 am there when it was 9 am here. Would make calling you much easier.
Post a Comment