Wednesday, January 28, 2009

A Little Brother or Sister.....

To our sweet little peanut growing inside of me, it has been exactly one month since we found out you were nestled inside! I haven't blogged about you yet because I didn't want to jinx anything. I'm confident now that you are growing in leaps and bounds. Your little heart is beating away, and your sweet little arms are folded over that precious heart! I already love you like crazy!! I can't wait to go to see the doctor next week and be amazed by your heartbeat!

You are due to meet us at the end of summer. You are going to be protected forever by the best big brother anyone could ever ask for. He has a heart of gold, and I know he is going to be so excited to meet you also! He will show you so many things little one! God blessed us with him, and now He has blessed us with you! We are so incredibly excited to begin this journey with you!!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

can't wait to meet him or her!!! and for us to either have a set of best friends or a future arranged marriage that will finally make us "real" relatives :)