Thursday, October 16, 2008

Until Next Time We Meet Again

I said goodbye to my pump the other night at work. It's not worth it to drag it to work and only get 3.5 oz! I can't say that I'm going to miss it either! It means that my breastfeeding days are coming to a screeching halt. I'm so sad about that. But not so sad about packing the pump and all its paraphanelia away for the next little one! I was usually trying to pump while holding the breastshields with one hand (so not to lose suction) and typing with the other hand.....madly trying to get some charting done. Rarely was it a time where I got to read the magazine that was always packed with it. It was a nice breather from the demands of my patients though, and a chance to catch my breath and concentrate on Monkey! Until next time this Milk Momma is closing up shop on her pump!

No comments: